I was running late as usual and didn't have her cake finished by the time the party started. Thankfully, my sister-in-law Kathy has an amazing talent for cake decorating and stepped in for me and quickly decorated a totally adorable Strawberry Shortcake cake for Samantha! Samantha loved it and I was so happy and thankful. I had a Strawberry Shortcake cake (old school Strawberry Shortcake, of course) for my sixth birthday and wanted the same for my little girl!


Samantha is such a fun, happy, beautiful girl and we're extremely grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing our family with her! WE LOVE YOU SAMANTHA!

Samantha is such a fun, happy, beautiful girl and we're extremely grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing our family with her! WE LOVE YOU SAMANTHA!
4 comments:
Janet, Samantha is so beautiful. She reminds me a lot of you. You are such a great mom! I think the cake is amazing! Great job on the party! It looks like a lot of fun.
great job on the blogging darlin'!!! looks so good and we are even more excited to see you guys in a few weeks! I saw that you are planning to visit d-land, how fun! Our kids miss it so much and i hope yours get some great memories there! love ya, miss ya, see ya soon!
HEY YOU! Update your blog. I need more pics of your chiklets. Aunt Wendy misses thier cuteness. And i miss your cuteness. But not ross, he's just handsome, not cute. Did you see the pic of my hubby on my blog? He's handsome too. Miss you, love you, kisses!
HI Janie-pie,
I can't wait for your next Blog entry. You have a cute family.
Post a Comment