Samantha started 4th grade and Logan started 1st grade on August 30th this year!
Samantha has Mrs. Agostinelli who was one of her kindergarten teachers. She's sweet and kind and she's so great with Samantha. We love her a lot. Samantha has been excited so far this year about being part of the "promotions team" for the school store. That basically means she got to help make the posters they hung around the school advertising the store. With her love of drawing, it fit her well!
Logan has Miss Jolley. I knew my nephews had her so I asked my sister in law Kathy about her and also my Aunt Carol who works at the kids' school. Both described her as very "techy". That sounded like it was right up Logan's alley! He loved computers and video games and other technology. She is very into geocaching and has done a lot with the kids with that. (I had to ask what it was!) She even has a class blog. Logan loves to see himself on it.

On the porch

One cool dude ready for 1st grade!

Heading into her 4th grade year!
The following Sunday was beautiful weather. I'd been thinking in church how adorable Timothy was in his little tie. I decided to preserve that adorableness and add to it by taking pictures of the boys in the back yard. The following caption goes perfectly with it, I think.
There's not much cuter than little guys
in clean white shirts and clip-on ties!
Rebecca wanted her picture taken too. How could I resist this little beauty?
I then decided to get a picture of the girls and as I got them set up on the blanket Ross told me to just stay there and smile. Glad I did.
But I'm also glad we got one of just the girls, too. I love when I'm in the present enough to know I'll want things like this in the future!
1 comment:
Logan's thumbs up is so darling, and Samantha is as beautiful as ever. You know I love you and your amazing first day of school outfit craziness as well :-). Ps I'm on mikes iPad thing and they have emoticons already typed for you. Like- already on one key. Here they all are: :-) ;-) :-( :'( :-P :-O <3 love you.
word verification: plemin
I think this MUST be a cross pollination between a plum and a lemon. Just like that grapple thing... Except that a plemin would be gross.
Post a Comment