Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday #4 for Luke!


Happy 4th Birthday to Lukey!


He started off with a birthday lunch to Burger King with Grandma and Grandpa Lay. Here they are back at Grandpa's office.

I never know what to do for birthday cakes for my kids. I'm all about simple, but cute. Found inspiration for this one online (gotta love the internet for ideas!) and whipped it out without too much hassle. Hooray! We just used Luke's Thomas toy (very cleaned up first) and a few plastic trees and rocks from our toy animal set. No big deal for Mommy and one happy little boy!

Presents, presents, and more presents!
We invited the Helena Lay cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Lay over for a fun party that night.

Luke was very excited for his birthday card and money from Grandma and Grandpa Wilkins!!!


My personal favorite present that we gave Luke was a BYU t-shirt. He'd been saying all summer long that Samantha was going to 3rd grade, Logan was going to Kindergarten and "I'n goin' ta BYU!"


And now, a few of my favorite baby pictures of Luke:

Me the day I went into the hospital to have a 9 pound 7 ounce baby boy
I've posted this one before, but I love his beautiful open eyes here.
On his blessing day in his daddy's blessing outfit
Babies eating toes is seriously one of my favorite things ever!
Bathtime
Just after we moved into our house

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

He was so little when you moved in to your house!!! And so dang cute of course.